Saturday, May 3, 2014

When I initially started this blog it was intended to be a space where I could share my joy, my loves, and the things that energized me. Never in a million years did I think I would fall into a space where I could no longer find those things in my life. Through the challenges and hardships that come with being a human being it can become quite a difficult thing to focus on the good so I have stepped away from this while I work through those challenges. I wanted this blog to be an authentic representation of my joy and for a while that has not been a part of my reality.

Knowing this, knowing that life is hard and challenging and not every moment will be joyful and good I have decided to step back onto this forum to refocus on the GOOD.

So, that being said...for all those reading, I am alive, and well, and happy, and still find that there is joy in my life... I have supportive family, amazing friends, wonderful coworkers, the cutest puppy, and I am looking forward to continuing my life's journey. 

Peace&Love
you will hear from me soon


No comments:

Post a Comment