Friday, August 1, 2014

#25daysofBu



Today is the beginning, August 1st, the first day of my birthday month. The month of fabulousness that is LEO SEASON! I have vowed to make not only my birthday awesome but the whole month by surrounding myself with people I love, doing things I want to do, and utterly enjoying each day of my life as I enter my 25th year on Earth.



As an avid instagrammer I have created a hashtag all my own for all of the awesomeness that will happen this month and to document the amazing journey to my 25th year and beyond.

the #25daysofBu will chronicle my days in pictures and will end on the 25th day of August (which is the day students start class at KU and the week I dive full force into working and teaching).

I am so thrilled to begin this new chapter in my life and to share it with all of you, beginning today in St. Louis for a weekend with another wonderful Leo lady! (we truly travel in packs)

Follow the fun on instagrm @Bu817












































































No comments:

Post a Comment