Tuesday, February 25, 2014

and in the Beginning...


This blog has been a long time thought in my head and while it is now real and just in its beginning stages my hope is that it will continue to grow as I do: a working document of my journey, experience, and joy. 


As a young adult, full-time employee, partner, and dog mom life can get pretty stressful but is also absolutely wonderful. In the past eight months I have gone from Connecticut to Chicago, California to Dominican Republic, Kansas City to Las Vegas and I am looking forward to the next stop. This blog is a celebration of all the places I have been and the places I will be going; for all of the wonderful things, people, and hobbies that energize me and bring me joy.  

Here's to the continuation of my ebullient life... and to hoping you have one as well.  


No comments:

Post a Comment